We are looking for a Swedish speaking Customer Support Specialist to Paf's head office in Mariehamn.
Brief Job Description
The Customer Services Team assists our players with registration, game play, technical, and other queries they might have. As a Customer Support Specialist you are a front-liner of the company, supporting our players currently through online chats and emails.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently manage incoming customer service inquiries through chat and otherchannels, delivering a high standard and contributing towards an excellent customerexperience.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within anadequate time frame; following up to ensure resolution, and keeping within the SLAs.
- Contribute towards the departments objectives to increase the accuracy, efficiency andresponsiveness of the customer service team as a whole.
- Work towards hitting and exceeding personal and business targets.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies implied by the business.
- Build rapport with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Share customer feedback with the CS team, Tech team and relevant teams tocontribute towards the development of new products and services.
- Understand the importance of social responsibility and act in the best interest ofplayers with gambling concerns or problems by following the company's ResponsibleGambling procedures.
- Comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, internal policies and professionalcodes.
- Strong customer focus, be a customer advocate.
- Excellent verbal and written Swedish and English language skills.
- Reliable and ethical, respecting customers' concerns and confidentiality.
- Organised and methodical, with good attention to detail.
- Computer / IT literate, and familiar with CRM systems.
- Knowledge of the i-gaming industry is considered an asset.
- Flexible working times, including evenings and weekends.
This position is located at our head office in Mariehamn and is time-limited until the 13 th of March 2022 with the possibility of extension.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate to apply. Add your application in English, including your CV and salary requirement. We are going through applications continuously. All applications are treated confidentially.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org