Would you like to be part of a growing and motivating team?
ACT is a dynamic, growing recruitment and staffing company here on Åland. We are committed to maintaining the high quality of our service to our clients here on Åland and in Finland. Our mission is to become Åland's leading recruitment and staffing company.
We work on jobs for companies from Åland, in Finland and are to quickly pair job seekers with employers that aim to take their team to the next level.
Our company is growing and for the meantime, we are looking for permanent RECRUTIMENT CONSULTANTS to join our team.
Starting your recruitment career at ACT is an exciting step that elevates you to a high caliber professional group in a dynamic, competitive and high-performing environment full of challenges, where autonomy is valued and encouraged.
Training, coaching and mentorship are fully provided as we heavily invest in our people. On other hand, this role offers you the rare opportunity to meet with business leaders and help them to solve recruitment challenges.
Your journey as a Recruitment Consultant can be a great foundation for you to grow your life-long career in diverse paths thanks to the job's nature of both sales and recruitment. Your ambition determines how far you can pursue.
This is not an ordinary earning, but a financial rewarding job, made up base salary and attractive monthly incentive, together with other colleagues peformance's recognition programs.
The job of a Recruitment Consultant is to find the mutual suitability of candidates (individuals) and clients (organizations) during the shortest possible timeline, hence ensuring the Candidate's career goals and the Clients resourcing needs are right met. This is a challenging but exciting sales-driven job where you are expected to work with and provide valuable career/recruitment consultancy to many levels of professional. On a daily basis, the key responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant include:
- Identifying and developing clients/business relationships in a competitive environment.
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment.
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on opportunities offered by the client.
- Manage the process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice.
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in any majors are welcome to apply.
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in a multinational environment.
- A resilient individual who is sales-driven, ready to go beyond and strive for challenges.
- Strong desire for success and self-development, willingness to learn, teamwork mindset and initiative taker.
- Excellent communication skills - able to express ideas effectively as an individual and in group context, both in English and Swedish languages.
- Desire to have a rewarding career, in both monetary terms.
Fakta om tjänsten
Nancy Scott, 0457 3448 074, firstname.lastname@example.org