ACT is looking for a RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT.
The job of a Recruitment Consultant is to find the mutual suitability of Candidates (individuals) and Clients (organizations) during the shortest possible timeline, hence ensuring the Candidate's career goals and the Client's resourcing needs are rightly met. This is a challenging but exciting sales-driven job where you are expected to work with and provide valuable career/recruitment consultancy to many levels of professional. On a daily basis, the key responsibilities of a senior recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- 3 to 5 years' working experiences in a multinational environment. Sales experienced candidates are highly preferred.
- A resilient individual who is sales-driven, ready to go beyond and strive for challenges
- Strong desire for success and self-development, willingness to learn, teamwork mindset and initiative taker
- Excellent communication skill - able to express ideas effectively as an individual and in group context, both in English language and swedish, finnish is a plus.
- Desire to have a rewarding career, in both monetary and non-monetary terms
Lön: handelns kollektivavtal