PolyOne Corporation (NYSE:POL), is an award-winning workplace because of the value we place on our people and their contributions through, recognition programs, competitive pay, community involvement, and opportunities to grow professionally and personally. We have a proven track record of promoting from within by providing professional development opportunities. We are a $3 billion world-class, global provider of polymer solutions with our materials used in everyday products ranging from sports equipment to medical devices to electronics and more. With approximately 6,000 global associates and 70+ facilities around the world, we collaborate closely with our customers to deliver innovative products and services. If you like to be challenged in a fast-paced, team environment and to work with top, innovative talent, then PolyOne is the ideal company for you to build a career.
- Ensures that process conditions are monitored and controlled for product consistency and according to the specified conditions.
- Ensures that products and process changes are made only according to the sequence of activities specified in the MSA/CSA process.
- Ensures that a sound quality management system is implemented and maintained.
- Ensures that all testing is carried out in accordance with PolyOne Lab
- Performance Policy and that all product grading is accomplished in a timely and accurate manner.
- Represents the plant and PolyOne in all aspects of professional dealings with customers, the technology community and the commercial group.
- Coordinates investigation and corrective action on all plant-related customer complaints.
- Assesses training needs and provides training to production employees.
Other projects/duties as assigned.
- Provides technical support to plant personnel regarding OSHA regulations, state environmental regulations, and federal DOT regulations.
- Obtains and maintains applicable regulatory permits.
- Reviews/prepares all applicable regulatory reports and maintains supporting documentation.
- Responsible for Industrial Hygiene Monitoring Program for plant.
- Participates in the development of and conducts in-house EH&S audits.
- Maintains documentation.
- Maintains and participates in the raw material review boards.
- Keeps current on regulatory issues.
- Other project/duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Strong Preference for post secondary engineering or technical education.
- 3years of manufacturing experience in the silicone colorants industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing quality control processes in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in managing other people and achieving results.
- Strong computer and problem solving skills