The Quality Supervisor is an on-site position to lead and coordinate the plant's Quality Management System, ensuring the plant's ongoing compliance with all quality certifications; and in providing technical support for Environmental, Health & Safety requirements.
- ensures that process conditions are monitored and controlled for product consistency and according to the specified conditions
- ensures that products and process changes are made only according to the sequence of activities specified in the MSA/CSA process
- ensures that a sound quality management system is implemented and maintained
- ensures that all testing is carried out in accordance with PolyOne Lab Performance Policy and that all product grading is accomplished in a timely and accurate manner
- represents the plant and PolyOne in all aspects of professional dealings with customers, the technology community and the commercial group
- coordinates investigation and corrective action on all plant-related customer complaints
- assesses training needs and provides training to production employees
- other projects/duties as assigned.
- provides technical support to plant personnel regarding OSHA regulations, state environmental regulations, and federal DOT regulations
- obtains and maintains applicable regulatory permits
- reviews/prepares all applicable regulatory reports and maintains supporting documentation
- responsible for Industrial Hygiene Monitoring Program for plant
- participates in the development of and conducts in-house EH&S audits, maintains documentation
- maintains and participates in the raw material review boards
- keeps current on regulatory issues
- other project/duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Strong Preference for post secondary engineering or technical education
- 5 years of manufacturing experience in the silicone colorants industry
- minimum 3 years of experience managing quality control processes in a manufacturing environment
- previous experience in managing other people and achieving results
- strong computer and problem solving skills
PolyOne Corporation (NYSE:POL), is an award-winning workplace because of the value we place on our people and their contributions through, recognition programs, competitive pay, community involvement, and opportunities to grow professionally and personally. We have a proven track record of promoting from within by providing professional development opportunities. We are a $3 billion world-class, global provider of polymer solutions with our materials used in everyday products ranging from sports equipment to medical devices to electronics and more. With approximately 6,000 global associates and 70+facilities around the world, we collaborate closely with our customers to deliver innovative products and services. If you like to be challenged in a fast-paced, team environment and to work with top, innovative talent, then PolyOne is the ideal company for you to build a career.
Fakta om tjänsten
Christopher Guthier-Brown, +352 269050215, email@example.com