We are offering a position as a PROJECT MANAGER Ballast Water Treat at EE-Engineering AB unit in Mariehamn, Finland. Your duties in the project manager function will include delivering complete BWTS projects in close co-operation with Project Engineers.
This role is primarily focused on delivering complete BWTS retrofit projects to shipping companies. Suitable candidate is expected to:
- Leading the project team with clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback.
- Managing all aspects of the project to agreed-upon customer requirements and ensuring all technical, safety, quality and financial targets are met.
- Development of project plan documents in relation to scope, budget, schedule, and risk management.
- Coordinating prefabrication and installation work
- Building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
This job is for you if:
- You are flexible to undertake survey work at short notice
- You are keen to get involved with all aspects of the role.
- You are comfortable with a very steep learning curve
- Bachelor's degree in Naval Architecture, Engineering, Project Management, or a related field.
- Understanding of ship operations, repair works, and ship repair management.
- Project management skills
- Knowledge in CAD
Location: Mariehamn, Finland
Reports to: CEO
Employment Type: 100%
Depending on qualifications.
Fakta om tjänsten
Emil Engblom, 040 561 5216, firstname.lastname@example.org