We are offering a position as a Project Engineer at EE-Engineering AB unit in Mariehamn or Kumlinge, Finland.
Your duties will include delivering complete projects in close co-operation with Project Manager.
This role is primarily focused on delivering complete BWTS retrofit projects to shipping companies. Suitable candidate is expected to:
- Lead the project team with clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback
- Manage all aspects of the project to agreed-upon customer requirements and ensuring all technical, safety, quality and financial targets are met
- Development of project plan documents in relation to scope, budget, schedule, and risk management
- Coordinate prefabrication and installation work
- Build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
This job is for you if:
- You are flexible to undertake survey work at short notice
- You are keen to get involved with all aspects of the role
- You are comfortable with a very steep learning curve
- Bachelor's degree in Naval Architecture, Engineering, Project Management, or a related field
- Understanding of ship operations, repair works, and ship repair management
- Project management skills
- Knowledge in Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Plant3D
EE-Engineering values equality and diversity in the work community. We welcome applicants from different backgrounds, such as people of different ages, different genders and members of different language, cultural or minority groups.
Fakta om tjänsten
We will start interviewing right away so make sure to apply as soon as possible. Send your application including CV, cover letter and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniele Moura, +358 40 5615 216, email@example.com