Paf System Operations Team is now looking for a NETWORK ENGINEER for our Mariehamn office to manage both physical and cloud based network setups.
As a Network Engineer you will be acting as a key individual working with the latest technologies, supporting both in-house and cloud-based network, firewalls/WAF and infrastructure.
You will be working closely with development teams, supporting them in their day-to-day work and the opportunity to be part of our 24/7 OnCall Team.
What's in it for you?
- Working in a highly professional team
- Opportunity for personal growth and training
- Working with the latest technologies and tools the market has to offer
What skills are needed?
- Network Routing
- Network setups/vlans
- Managing WAF
- Managing firewall
- Management of both physical and virtual network
- CDN Management
- Load Balancer configurations
- fluent in spoken and written English
- Network Security
- Network inspection and troubleshooting
- Network Config as IaC
- Log handling and Log Mining
- Handling Network in Virtual Environments
- Microservice infra. knowledge
- CheckPoint and FortiGate
- AWS VPC, ELB
- F5 LTM, ASM and APM
- DDoS mitigation, layer 3,4 and 7
- CISCO Router and Switches
- VMware, AWS and Google Cloud
Fakta om tjänsten
System Operations Manager Fredrik Wiklund, 020 7910 600