Welcome to Havsvidden Resort - a place where the sky meets the sea!
Havsvidden is a four-star resort located in northern Åland. It is a very unique hotel surrounded by nothing but amazing natural landscapes, and very few hotels are anything like us. Our guests come for the whole Havsvidden experience. They spend most of their time at the resort, which includes a spa, a restaurant, a harbour, a gym, cliff houses and hotel rooms. This means we need to maintain a high standard throughout the resort, all the way from our luxury cliff houses to everything that goes on a plate in the restaurant.
Now we are hiring Housekeeper/Room attendants for seasonal employment.
Essential functions, requirements and qualifications:
- Efficiently and effectively clean hotel rooms, cliff houses and other general hotel areas
- Ability to work well independently but also as a member of a team and follow deadlines
- Problem solving capability and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to communicate clearly, be positive, polite and cooperative with co-workers, managers and customers
- You have previous housekeeping experience, are highly organized, a details person and have a passion for working in the hospitality industry
- Drivers license preferred but not necessary.
And most importantly: this job requires that you have a positive attitude, a commitment to give excellent customer service and being a team player!
If this is something you are interested in, please apply now and join our small but happy team!