The Paf System Operations Team is now looking for a DEVOPS ENGINEER for our Mariehamn Office to manage both physical and cloud-based services.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be acting as a key individual working with the latest technologies, supporting both in-house and cloud-based services and infrastructure.
You will be working closely with development teams, supporting them in their day-to-day work and be a part of our 24/7 OnCall Team.
If you have a background as a developer/software engineer and want to change track and apply your coding skills to manage infrastructure and automation, then you might be the person we are looking for.
What's in it for you?
- Working in a highly professional team
- Opportunity for personal growth and training
- Working with the latest technologies and tools the market has to offer
What skills are needed?
- Developer background and knowledge
- AWS Services Knowledge
- AWS Infrastructure
- Experience in IaC, preferably Terraform
- Following Security Best Practices
- Fluent in English
Nice To Have Skills:
- Virtualization knowledge
- Physical Network setup
- Firewall and LoadBalancer Management
- Working with Web Application Firewall and CDN
- Project Management
- Oracle & PostgreSQL Databases Inhouse
- AWS ECS Fargate
- AWS RDS Aurora, DynamoDB
- AWS VPC, ELB, EC2
- AWS Lambda
- Jenkins and GitHub
- Kafka Data Pipelines
- Containers and Microservice Architecture
- Ability to work reaching out across functional borders
- Goal-oriented with the ability to keep focus
- Structured and organized
- Curious and eager to learn new things
- Good communication and collaboration skills