We are now looking for a growth minded Accountant to join our Finance team.
As an Accountant in our Finance team you will be a key player by overseeing all the financial transactions, including accounts receivable, accounts payable and other general ledger entries. The accountant will also assist with other administrative tasks, both in the financial team but also within the rest of the organization.
As this is a part-time role, this is a great fit for someone who is finishing their studies or looking for an opportunity to work in a growth-minded business environment yet not looking to be working full hours. Enfuce is a rapidly growing company, and the position has the possibility to become a full-time role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Accountant, you will play a significant role in the month-end closing process ensuring that the financial information provided to the stakeholders is accurate and timely. Moreover, this role provides a great overview from the whole company as you get to provide the company with accurate quantitative information on the financial position of the business while ensuring that the company is compliant with all tax regulations.
On top of this, the role is quite versatile where you get to support the organisation with different kinds of administrative tasks. Moreover, this role is a great fit for someone who gets excited about the fact that the content of the tasks and responsibilities can also be evolved based on the experience and interests that you have.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Be involved in payroll tasks and back up during absences
- Support and assist in other administrative tasks that might be given to you, both in the financial team but also to the rest of the organization
WITH THESE SKILLS YOU WILL SUCCEED:
- You are a positive team player, resourceful, and a self-starter who enjoys working independently and flexibly
- You have work experience in accounting and good knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- You keep strong attention to details and have good analytical skills
- Relevant education or on-going studies in Accounting, Finance or other relevant degrees
- Good communication skills and strong verbal and written English skills
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US:
- A well-thought onboarding in order to get you up to speed on things
- Flexible working hours
- Employee benefits, e.g healthcare, well being & lunch
- Freedom to own your work
- Plenty of room for personal growth
- A supportive, encouraging and motivating environment
This is a permanent position and you would be working from our Espoo or Mariehamn Office. However, you can be located elsewhere in Finland as well as we are a modern workplace where remote working is a normal thing.
Along with salary and other perks & benefits, we offer a stock option program as an incentive to share the success.
In your application, we would like to hear about your ways of working and why you should be the person to be chosen for this position.
We are going to base our hiring decision based on whether you have a matching growth mindset, and your solution focused attitude where respecting others, learning and accountability are on display.
If you feel that this is for you, we would absolutely love to hear from you.
Just click "Apply for this job" through the link and leave your information - we'll contact you!
A background check for employment might be conducted for this role.
Fakta om tjänsten
Sara Sigfrids, +358 457 342 2515, firstname.lastname@example.org