We are offering a position as a Sales Engineer at EE-Engineering AB unit in Mariehamn, Finland. Your duties in the sales function will include creating technical specifications and quotation proposals for service jobs and service contracts in close co-operation with CEO.
This role is primarily focused on selling piping and steel repair / construction services to shipping companies and ship yards.
Suitable candidate is expected to:
- be active in a business development capacity in the Nordic region in establishing and maintaining an effective network,
- understand the breadth of product and service offerings and understand how to engage the appropriate resources internally to present the strongest technical offering and value proposition,
- stay up to date on maritime news relevant to the region and ensure EE-Engineering is actively aware and pursuing qualified opportunities,
- generate and manage the strategy for bidding a project,
- maintain a pipeline of opportunities in CRM,
- provide thorough, accurate and timely sales reports,
- travel to visit customers to understand opportunities and pitch EE-Engineering offerings,
- manage complex proposal preparation, review and submission.
We require a B. Sc. in technology preferably from mechanical or naval engineering. You can have some years' experience from sales or sales support in marine service or other mechanical equipment supplier's service industry. If you are new in sales, you must have customer focused mindset and a can-do attitude. The role requires good customer communication skills as well as the ability to work under pressure and to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously. You have a systematic and independent way of working. You have fluent spoken and written English skills, other language skills are beneficial. Proven skills of creating documents and presentation material.
Location: Mariehamn, Finland
Reports to: CEO
Employment Type: 100%
Fixed basic salary plus performance-based bonus.