Do you want to rent a house or an apartment on Åland? More information about landlords and rental apartments below.
Rental apartments are mainly owned by large Ålandic companies such as banks, insurance companies, and shipping companies. The town of Mariehamn owns many properties in Mariehamn via its real estate company Marstad.
Many of the rental apartments are in smaller houses, with 4-5 apartments, which are owned by private persons or smaller real estate companies.
Search for housing
We have collected the contacts of landlords below. It may also be a good idea to ask your future employer if they have any tips on how to search for housing.
Landlords over entire Åland
- Alandia Fastighet
- Ålands Ömsesidiga Försäkringsbolag
- Algots Hus
- Eklunds Bygg Ab, phone +358 457 5483184 (at 12.00-13.00)
- Fastighets Ab Marstad
- Bergkullaby (Saltvik)
- Bo i Lemland
- Hägers fastigheter, email@example.com (Hammarland)
Read the advertisements in:
- Facebook group Bostäder på Åland (Residences in Åland)
- Marknaden (Market) in newspaper Ålandstidningen, +358 18 26 026
- Torget (Market) in newspaper Nya Åland, +358 18 23 444
In these sites you can also advertise for free.